We are glad you are here
Please fill the form below and we will get back to you in 1-3 business days.
Request an Appointment
Prospective clients, please complete the form above, and upload documents as part of your request (insurance card, driver’s license, medical records) using our HIPAA secure contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule my first appointment?
You have many options to schedule your first appointment with us.
- You can reach out to us via our online digital assistant on our website, call us at 651-273-1245, or send us an email us at [email protected]. We will get back to you within one to three business days.
- We will ask you to provide us your insurance information (picture of front and back of your insurance card) and date of birth securely so we can verify eligibility for services through your insurance coverage.
- Once insurance coverage is verified, we will provide options to you to see the provider of your choice.
- You will be asked to complete the intake paperwork via our client portal.
- Once we receive your intake paperwork, we will finalize your appointment
Is it safe to submit my personal information through your website?
Our client portal link is HIPAA secure. The information and forms you submit to us through our website, or via email are HIPAA secure and encrypted which means that anything you share is sent to us securely.
Do you accept health insurance?
We accept several insurance plans including Blue Cross and Blue Shields, Aetna, Preferred One, UCare, HealthPartners, Cigna , South Country Health Alliance, Minnesota Health Care Program, and ComPsych. If you would like to use your insurance to cover your therapy/psychiatry visits and are unsure of the coverage, please call the number on the back of your insurance card and inquire if visits are covered. Typically, you are responsible for your insurance copay and deductible.
What is your appointment cancellation policy?
Please cancel your appointment 24 hours or more prior to the scheduled time. In case of late cancellations or no-shows, we charge a fee of $200.
Will my sessions be confidential?
What are some benefits of psychotherapy?
Although every person comes to therapy with different goals in mind. Some common benefits shared by clients include the following:
- Increase in self-confidence
- Feeling empowered to handle life stressors
- Improved self-care
- Instilled hope for the future
- Overcoming issues that resurface from past
- Improved communication skills
- Assertiveness in relationships
- Setting healthy boundaries in relationships
- Self-awareness and comfort in asking for personal needs in relationships
- Learning tools to manage emotions
- Feeling socially connected
What is the difference between a psychologist, social worker, and psychiatrist?
A psychologist typically has a doctorate degree in psychology and has extensive training in providing mental health services such as individual psychotherapy, family/couple’s/group therapy, and psychological evaluations. A Social Worker has a Masters degree, and provides psychotherapy services but does not offer psychological evaluations. A psychiatrist is a medication prescriber and has an MD degree with a specialization in psychiatry.
351 15th Avenue North Suite 102, South Saint Paul, MN 55075