Hina Siddiqui, PsyD, ABPP
The online waiting room for Dr. Siddiqui can be accessed using
Clients need to physically be in MN, WI, or any of the PsyPact-approved states to see Dr. Siddiqui for a virtual visit.
Informational video: Telehealth Services
Virtual Mental Health Appointment
Video Credits: Psych Hub
Video Credits: Psych Hub
What is telehealth? I want to know more about it.
Telehealth or telepsychology is another modality to offer mental health services. Instead of seeing your psychologist, therapist, or psychiatrist in person, you would meet them via an audio/video session.
Will Telehealth services be covered by my insurance?
Most insurance payers provide full coverage for telehealth services, just as in-person services. If you have any questions, best to contact your insurance provider to confirm coverage.
How do I prepare for my telehealth visit?
- Please choose a private place.
- Make sure your device (smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet) is set up and ready.
- You would need a good internet connection for your telehealth visit. For best results log on to your telehealth appointment using Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
- Some applications may slow down your internet connection, and it is best to close those applications during your telehealth visit.
- Please review your appointment reminder email for detailed instructions regarding your telehealth visit. The link to your provider’s online waiting room will be on the email. It is just a click of a button to join your visit.
Can I see my provider for a telehealth visit while I am on vacation in another state or out of the country?
State licensing guidelines require clients to be physically present in the state where your provider is licensed. Unless your provider is licensed in the state where you will be going, you cannot see them for a telehealth visit. It is important to let your provider know prior to any travel plans if they can see you in another state.
Is a phone call the same as telehealth?
For a telehealth appointment, you and your provider should be able to have both audio and video in session. Most telehealth visits will include a video for the majority of the visit. A phone call is not a telehealth visit.
What are the benefits of a telehealth visit?
- The main advantage of your telehealth appointment is the convenience of logging on to the appointment from the comfort of your own home,, office or car. Please ensure you are parked and not driving your car during your visit.
- You will avoid driving time and decrease any stress from less travel or arrange for child care
- You will have more control over your environment, such as space where you feel comfortable
- Individuals who live in rural communities or who live further off from the cities have the option of seeing a provider who are further off and hence there is increase in access to good quality mental health services for them.